Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Our first angelversary...

A year ago today I was having a D&C after losing my first baby, Jordan. His/her due date has come and gone and I have lost 2 more babies since then and I just can't believe that I am still without a baby. I thought for sure this time last year that by now I would be holding a baby or at least pregnant with a healthy one. It has been a long, long year for me. There still seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. I am 3 DPO today and for some reason I just have this horrible feeling that we have no chance of being pregnant right now. I started my heparin this morning and I just kept thinking that it was a waste because there is no way I am pregnant. I don't really have any reason to think that. Our timing was perfect. I guess I am just trying not to get my hopes up because I was sure I was pregnant last cycle and I was so sad when I wasn't. Today is going to be hard for me. The first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning was that a year ago my life was turned upside down. I had been so naiive to think it would never happen to me and when it did it was devastating. Still after that I thought well it can never happen twice...and it can never happen a third time. What makes me think that even if I do get pregnant again that I won't lose another? I am not ready to give up but I am terrified that I will have to go through the pain of another loss. But I have to try because I know the end result will be worth it to be holding my baby in my arms.

~~Happy Angelversary Jordan. Mommy and Daddy miss you and think about you every day. We only had you for a short time but you will be forever in our hearts.~~

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I will never forget the day of your second ultrasound, the day after Hayden was born....Me holding my new baby, I was so happy my precious family was complete, at the same time hurting tremendously for you and Brian. Our excitement, your dreams, my hopes of being an aunt...shattered. Sister, you must keep BELIEVING, that excitement will return, YOUR dream of holding a your baby will come true and, I WILL BE AN AUNT!!!!!! I will NEVER stop BELIEVING :)

I love you Sisa!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, my dear baby girl. I know your hurting I really do feel your pain. I love life... even thou it sometime throws these crappy curve balls that are un reachable, (at the time) you just have to remain strong, sassy, loving and most of all positive! As I wiil be next week, bacause one day I will be holding a miricle baby too!!! You and Brian are special, here's to your strength and loving commitment to your Dreams! Never let go!! Always here for you! Love,hugs and kisses, Moma