Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lasik...

I had Lasik!!! I had it done on Monday afternoon and that evening I was to go home and keep my eyes closed for the rest of the day. I thought that would be hard but it really wasn't. They were stinging so much and watering that I didn't want to open them!!! The stinging really only lasted a few hours and the next morning I could see the alarm clock!!! Yesterday they were a little scratchy but today they feel great! I get blurry if I stare at the computer or watch TV too long but other than that it is great! They said over the next few weeks I might get a little blurry now and then and that is normal. I went to my post op appt on Tues and I could read the next to bottom line and I could make out a few letters on the bottom! They said I should be able to read the bottom line when I go back in a month! Before my lasik I couldn't even see the big E at the top! So for anyone considering it I highly recommend it!!! My contacts and glasses both gave me migraines so I am glad I did it now. That is one reason I didn't wait until after I had a baby because there is nothing I can take for migraines while pregnant so hopefully now I won't have them...or at least not as often as before.

As far as our Journey is concerned I took my Femara and I have my follicle scan and trigger on Saturday! Then it is the waiting game. This is our last try on this regime of meds. Last time it took us 3 tries so I am hoping this one is it. Third time is a charm right?!?!?!

0 Comments: