So I went today for my follicle scan and for my trigger shot and it was a bust. My left ovary produced NOTHING and my right produced 3 teeny tiny ones and one WAY too big one. The big one measured 30mm and they like them to be 18-25mm. The nurse told me that since mine was so big it might just be a cyst with no egg in it. I left the office crying. I have no idea why we can get pregnant 3 times in one year on our own but with fertilty meds I might not even Ovulate! I had to come to work and all I wanted to do was go home and curl up on the couch with Brian. However, I happened to have some ovulation sticks in my purse (who doesn't?? LOL) so I did one and it was positive. I really think there is an egg in there because in the almost year and a half I have been charting I have NEVER not ovulated. I am a little frustrated that I am not going to get the convenience of knowing exactly which day I will ovulate this cycle since I didn't get the trigger but I have done it before and I can do it again. I just hope I release an egg. I have to believe that I will because otherwise I will just be depressed the next 2-3 weeks. The nurse did tell me that this doesn't count as our third and final try though so we still get to try again. I am going to keep my RE appt on the 7th and see what he wants to do if I am not pregnant this time...or even next.
I am just frustrated...why does this have to be so difficult for us???
Saturday, April 26, 2008
No Trigger...
Posted by April Finch, Independent Thirty-One Consultant at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment