I knew that big follicle had to have an egg in it! My temps have gone up and my chart today confirmed that I did ovulate! There is a link to my chart at the top of my blog page if you want to see. I guess I didn't need that trigger shot anyway. I actually even ovulated the same day I would have ovulated if I had gotten the trigger. I started my Lovenox and Prometrium today. I am doing Lovenox this cycle instead of Heparin because the Heparin vials were recalled. I am hoping that they are available again soon because the Lovenox is way more expensive! I have heard that the Lovenox syringe needles are more painful than the ones I had been using but I didn't have a problem today. I didn't even feel it so I am glad about that. I still have an appointment with our RE on the 7th to discuss our options if I did not get pregnant this cycle. I almost don't want to go because I want to stay positive that we did it this cycle. I know I have to go so we don't waste a cycle but I know after that appointment I will be very stressed and have to wait 4 or 5 more days to find out. I thought about calling and changing my appointment to later in the week because by then I might know if I test early but I doubt they have any appointments available at this point because it usually takes a few weeks to get in...thus the reason for the "what if" appointment anyway.
Wish us luck that we caught that little eggie this cycle!!!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Eggie...
Posted by April Finch, Independent Thirty-One Consultant at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment