So I won't be having a baby for my Birthday in January. I have scheduled my laparoscopy for May 27th and we will be taking a break from trying for a baby this cycle. I am suprisingly ok with it. I know the lap needs to be done and I will feel better being pregnant afterwards knowing everything is taken care of. The good part is that I get to go on a mini-vacation! Brian has a conference in San Diego the first week of June and we decided that if I wasn't pregnant I could go and we could stay through the weekend and visit my family! So now that we know I am not pregnant I get to go and I am very excited about that! Then once we get back we will be nice and relaxed and ready to try again!
We are also working on some projects around the house so that will occupy the next few weeks. We are building a deck, and still working on our office project. We also have a landscaping project to work on soon. It will be a busy summer and hopefully by the end I will be carrying our miracle baby.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
No Birthday Baby...
Posted by April Finch, Independent Thirty-One Consultant at 10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Hi April!
I have been swamped, and am getting caught up on emails and your blogs. I am just totally amazed at your strength and attitude through this tough time! Whatever the big picture is, that we can't totally grasp, I DO know that you are going to be able to help so many people throughout your life with your testimony. To be so determined, to not be defeated, and to keep going forward are all things that you will be able to share with others going through this same thing some day. You and Brian are doing a great job sticking together through something that tears so many couples apart. You've got something special and a bond that will be so tight for the rest of your life. Your baby is going to be VERY lucky to have you two as parents!
I think of you often and look forward to seeing you next. Enjoy your trip to Cali!! Relax and unwind :) Josh and I are off to Dallas in the morning for a business conference.....it'll be nice to just get away from it all!
Miss you girl....you take care of yourself!!!
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment