Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to give a quick update. I had my blood drawn again yesterday and I was praying I wouldn't have to have a horrible Christmas...and I didn't! I got great lab results again! My HCG was 5,509 and my progesterone is still good at 38. I will keep taking the progesterone to keep it up though. So far so good! For those of you that are curious my HCG rise is consistent for a healthy SINGLETON pregnancy! Everyone keeps asking if I think there are two in there and I am pretty sure there is one little miracle in there. I can't wait for next week to see that beautiful little heartbeat. I just know it will happen this time. It just has to. I am doing ok...really nauseous if I don't eat every two hours and even then it never completely goes away. It is ok though...believe me I am NOT complaining! I am embracing every symptom I can get...bring it on!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

The prayers are working!I'm so happy for you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

OHHH YAY! I am so excited to read this! Merry Christmas :))))

Anonymous said...

Huray!!!! Thank you for sharing your journey and your thoughts with me, I'll be by your side forever and always! Your always in my thoughts and my heart! Can't wait till warm weather! Love, Moma

*Melissa* said...

oh sweetie! I had no idea you were pregnant!!! congrats hun!!! I am SO happy for you!!!

Astrid said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! I'm so excited for you! Congrats mama!