Our first ultrasound is tomorrow. I am so scared. Everything feels right this time. I am on the meds, I feel more pregnant. It all feels different but at the same time all I know is how to miscarry. All I have ever seen on an ultrasound screen is an empty black hole with a teeny tiny speck that is perfectly still. I don't know how to see a heartbeat. I can't wrap my brain around the possibility that it will be there because I have never seen it. When all you know is loss it is so hard to imagine life. I know it will be there in my heart but my mind cannot even begin to comprehend the possibility. I know after tomorrow I will be able to relax...I just wish it was NOW so I can finally know what it is like to see a beating heart on an ultrasound screen.
**rant over**
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Nervous rant...
Posted by April Finch, Independent Thirty-One Consultant at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Stay strong!And positive, you deserve this more than anyone. I hope and pray that tomorrow is the best day of your life! :)
Good luck April. I'm positive that all will go well and you'll see a bright heartbeat!
I can't wait to hear about your u/s!! I just know that you will see your beautiful precious miracle hun! It is going to be amazing!!!!!!!!! You better post the MINUTE you get hom!
Post a Comment