Well the last few weeks have been very busy for us. Last weekend Brian and I went car shopping. Friday afternoon Brian called me from work and said "so I have been thinking about when we should trade in the Wrangler." We had been planning on trading it in around springtime because it isn't much of a family vehicle. Then he went on to say "we might as well trade in the Liberty too." What! I guess he had been thinking about it for a while and we have heard that infant carseats are difficult in the Liberty because it makes the front seats have to scoot way up in order for it to fit in the back. Also, Brian has been wanting a pickup because he does a lot of work on projects on the house, etc. so we thought maybe trade the Wrangler for a different SUV and then in the Spring we would trade the Liberty for a pickup. So he came home and we went browsing...came home that evening and discussed our options and then went back Saturday and traded both!!! We went from an all JEEP family to an all Dodge Family!!!
Brian got a 2006 Dakota. It is in excellent condition and only 20,000 miles for being almost 3 years old.I was too lazy to pull it out of the garage for the pic...yes it actually fits in the garage with about 6 inches to spare!
And I got a 2009 Journey!! I love it! It has third row seating that can be folded flat to make a big cargo area. In fact all the seats (including the front passenter) except the driver seat folds completely flat. There are storage compartments everywhere and even a cooler that holds soda cans and keeps them cold! It is so pretty and drives sooo smoothly!
Then when we were signing paperwork they told us that for upgrading to the extended warranty on the Journey that Chysler was going to send us a Garmin GPS! All of a sudden Brian says "aah crap!" He had already bought me one for Christmas! So I said well just take it back and I will use the free one. Then he said..."no because you will probably like the one I got you better because it is PINK!" So yeah, I am keeping the pink one and Brian is taking the free one. Brian let me have it early since I found out about it...here is my PINK Garmin!!
Then Sunday we went to the Colts game at The Luke! 
We were in the end zone directly across from the window...this was our view of the skyline during the game! Very pretty!
We also went out and cut down our Christmas tree...it was really nice to have a truck to haul it home in!
Here is Brian cutting off the net...with help from the dogs of course!
Notice our angel ornaments for our three angels.
And also mom had her knee replaced on Tuesday so we have been back and forth taking care of her. She is doing great and after this we are done with hospitals!
And last but not least the best Christmas present of all...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I AM PREGNANT!!!!
It is still very early but I have to believe that this is THE ONE! This is the first time we are doing something different (treatment for my clotting factor) other than just hoping it sticks so I am very optimistic this time but obviously nervous and cautious as well. Normally I wouldn't announce being pregnant this early but after all I have been through I need all the prayers and support I can get. Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!!!

10 Comments:
YAY YAY YAY!!!! Congratulations to you both!!! :) I'm praying for you! Try and stay positive! Oh, and the Journey is super cute! :) Love you.
OH MY GOSH, you stinker! I was wondering if this would be a post about you being pregnant....then started losing hope after the Colts game update.... YAY!!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you guys and will be praying for that little baby every day!
Love you!
The Wennings
April. I know you from JM TTC #1, but I wanted to say CONGRATS again and that it looks lik you've got a FANTASTIC reason for getting that new mini-van!!!! The best reason of all!!
I am sooo happy for you! I will be praying for you! BTW... what are you doing for your clotting factor? Are you taking baby aspirin?
YEA!!! EXTRA PRAYERS EVERY DAY FOR ALL OF YOU!!
LOVE, AUNT T.
Fingers are crossed and sending positive energy.
Debbie
Congrats April! You've had a busy week =) We will be keeping you in our prayers.
Congrats again April! That's fantastic news, I'm so happy for you!!.. All the sticky dust in the world for you!
Hee hee, congrats again! You will be using that minivan now!
Congrats! and random fact about the Colts...the kicker Adam vinatieri was born in Yankton, SD (my hometown) and went to college at South Dakota State University with me! We only get a couple famous people in SD we have to brag when we do! LOL
Post a Comment