Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So much for that...

The negative pregnancy tests and the fact that my period showed up yesterday pretty much confirms that I am not pregnant. I don't know what else there is to say. I thought for sure I was pregnant this time. I don't know why I let myself get all excited that I had 3 follicles. So basically it was a perfect wasted cycle and I don't understand why it didn't happen. We got pregnant three times in one year and now it will be at least a year before I even have a chance to be pregnant again. I have to take a cycle off to let my ovaries "rest" before we can do the meds again. I feel like we are wasting so much time. I hate feeling like we are just stuck in time and we can't move forward without having a baby. I feel like the whole world is having babies and raising their perfect little families and moving on without us. When will it be our turn???

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

:(((( April, I am sorry to read this!! You sure are doing every single thing under your control.... it's that uncontrollable aspect of life that is tough. I am here if there is anything you need....we'll be in town on Sunday/Monday.
Otherwise, I'll be praying for you and Brian.
*HUG*
Julie

Anonymous said...

April, I'm sorry to hear that you're not pregnant but think of it this way. Your body is FINALLY acting normal. You know you had the follicles...you know you have no more endo in there.....it's ok!!! I know several people that take up to 6 years to get pregnant. Just try to be patient and know that your body is now working right and it'll be no time before you get pregnant. I feel confident about it. Everything's going to be fine...try to not to worry. I will talk to you later. Love you Amy:)

Anonymous said...

Keep the faith. I know it is hard, but I still believe it is going to happen. And maybe the month off is a good thing to not only let your body rest but to let your mind rest from it all, too. Try your best to not think about any of it -- babies, procedures, tests, etc. -- and who knows, we'll just hope that the next round will work. Holding you close in heart and prayer. Love you bunches. Nancy

Lissa Lane said...

Oh April! My heart broke on reading this. I thought for sure this was your month. But I agree with Amy you had Follicles!! That's wonderful! Thank God for that! I'm praying for you