Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Here we go again...

Well today is day 3 of my cycle and I started my meds this morning!!!! I was so excited to see my period come on Tuesday! Ha Ha! Who would have ever thought I would be happy to see that!?!?! I was so ready to get this cycle started. We are doing everything right this time and I just have a good feeling. No more endo in the way and being on all the right meds will make for the perfect environment for a little bean to settle in for a long time!

So I had a talk with my ovaries the other day. I had to have a baseline ultrasound yesterday to make sure I didn't have any cysts and that my ovaries were "quiet". They behaved nicely and were clear so we got the go ahead to start the meds. I started the Femara today and will take it through day 7. I will start the Follistim injections on Saturday, day 5, and take them once a day through day 10. Then day 11 (July 11th) I will have my follicle scan and some labs drawn. If all goes as planned I will do my trigger shot and ovulate next weekend! Of course it happens to be my weekend to work but we will just have to sneak some time in between for the baby makin'! Ha Ha

I feel really good about our plan and my RE said the only bad news is we may get two for one! I told him at this point that wouldn't be bad news for me. Of course I will be happy with one baby but I have always secretly wanted twins! We shall see! Wake up ovaries...time to grow some eggies!!!!

2 Comments:

Lissa Lane said...

Goodluck sweetie!! I'm praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Good luck April!

The alarm clock on your ovaries is ringing! Time to make some nice ripe follies so you can get your twins.