Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

36 weeks...

I had a non-stress test and growth ultrasound today and got a cervical check. NST went well...it wasn't her normal active time so it took longer for her to pass but she did just fine in the allotted time. Ultrasound was great as well...it was hard to see anything exciting because she is so cramped and facing my back...which is actually a good thing so I don't get back labor! She is in the 50th % for size so that is perfect. I was worried a little because she went from 75% at 27w to 65% at 32w and now 50% so her growth has slowed some but it is so close to the end that they aren't worried about her being too small and 50% is still great.

Then came the cervical check...yep, I am still only 3cm and long! I guess all those contractions I have been having all week didn't really matter after all. I have a feeling it will be a few more weeks. I am ok with that. I did get excited thinking she would come early and I am so anxious to meet her but I know she will be here when she is ready. I get to enjoy her all to myself for a few more weeks. The contractions are pretty random now anyway and aren't constant like they were unless I am up moving around too much so I think it was just practice. So not an exciting update but not bad either. She is doing well and that is all that matters.

Here is my 36 week belly!

3 Comments:

Maw Maw said...

April, I had a great day! Our OB appt was so sweet, getting to see Haylea's little heart beating was the sweetest thing ever! I love you so much and appreciate you letting me be a part of that.I am ready to met her day or night!!

Astrid said...

I'm so glad everything is going well April! This little one will be here soon enough & then you will miss her being inside you.

Michelle said...

Not long now, you look great!