Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's a...

Perfectly beautiful, healthy baby GIRL!!!! I just knew it! I don't know why but I have had a feeling since the beginning that it was a girl! Everything measured right on track at 20-21 weeks, beautiful 4 chamber heart, 3 vessel cord, normal size brain and ventricles, kidneys, stomach and bladder all in the right place and look great. Perfect little fingers and toes! I am so in love! We were afraid we wouldn't get a good crotch shot because she is curled up in a ball facing down...no wonder I keep getting punched and kicked in the bladder! But we got a good shot and I knew as soon as I saw it! Brian is excited to have a daddy's little girl. Here are the pics!!

Profile, hands up in front of her face
Face...looks like a halloween mask! And perfect little arm.
Feet, perfect little toes!
It's a GIRL!

2 Comments:

natalie said...

BEAUTIFUL! :)

Angela said...

Congrats! You know Angela is a great name for a baby! LOL