Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 15th...


Today a tear falls.
They start to fall like rain.
My heart feels broken.
Forever there will be pain.

There is a cloud in my life now.
Even on sunny days.
An emptiness, a longing,
A sadness that forever stays.

A sadness that is lonely.
A silent tear sneaks out.
My voice fails to scream,
What my heart wants to shout.

Unborn babies are precious.
Their brief moments with us mattered.
We feel love from the beginning.
Love continues after our hearts were shattered.

Today I should have my babies.
Baby Angels to love and touch.
But instead I have barely a reminder
Of those I love so much.

Sometimes I can peek beyond the clouds
To feel a little joy.
I feel the hope of a future
That includes a baby girl or boy.

But what if it never happens.
That's more than I can bear.
So I pray and try again.
I can't handle more despair.

Today's tears keep falling.
They rain and then they pour.
My babies may never be in my arms,
But they're in my heart forevermore.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

((hugs))