I took the Femara last week with surprisingly no side effects! Friday I went for an ultrasound to be sure I had at least one mature egg...and I did! Technically there were 3 eggs but only one was big enough to count. I was told not to worry about multiples! Then I was given the HCG trigger shot. It wasn't bad and then it was supposed to make me ovulate between 36-40 hours later which would put it at late Saturday/Early Sunday. Tomorrow is 5 days since the trigger so I will start my prometrium and heparin in the morning! I am nervous about giving myself an injection but the needles are soo tiny that I don't think it will be too bad. I am expecting to bruise just because heparin is a blood thinner. I did a little experiment today. I took a pregnancy test because I wanted to make sure the HCG from the trigger is out of my system. It had a very faint second line. I want to see the test go back to negative so that way when I test in a couple weeks I know that the trigger shot is out of my system so any line I see means I am pregnant! I sooo want to see that line. I will be ok if it didn't work the first try but I am just sooo anxious to be pregnant and get the first trimester over with!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
You're going to get your BFP real soon!!!
Post a Comment