Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Change of plans...

Soo I know we were going to wait until May to try again but after some discussion we decided to try NOW! The only reason we were going to wait was because I won't have any FMLA time off from work available again until next year. But after talking to my manager at work we found out I can apply for a discretionary leave of absence and he would approve it if it came to that! So now that we know I can have time off and not lose my job there is nothing stopping us from going ahead and trying for our miracle baby!!! I took my first Femara today and I will take it for 5 days and then I will have an ultrasound on Friday the 29th to check for egg development. If all is well at the ultrasound I will get the trigger shot! I am beyond excited that we are starting this process now. I just hope that it does the trick and we get our miracle baby out of it!!!

0 Comments: