My cervix is still the same as last week! WOOHOO! I was so afraid it would be more dilated today because of all I did this week (nesting like crazy!) but it is holding strong! Still about 1cm dilated externally but closed internally. Still nice and high and long so that is great news. Phew!!! I still have no restrictions (uh oh! let the nesting continue!) and she is comfortable letting me go 2 weeks before being checked again. I will be 27 weeks but we will just make that my 28 week appointment and do my growth ultrasound and glucose test...and I am assuming my rogham shot as well since I am RH-. So good news!
Oh and little miss Haylea was so funny when my Dr. was trying to get her heart rate on the doppler. We would hear like 3 beats and she would move and then she finally had had enough and kicked the doppler! Of course I started cracking up and she still couldn't hear because my belly was shaking all over the place! Funny...I guess you had to be there!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Phew...
Posted by April Finch, Independent Thirty-One Consultant at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment