Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

14 Weeks...

I know it has been way too long since I have updated. To be honest there isn't much to say! This is a really hard part of pregnancy for me. I am starting to feel better, although I still have bad days now and then. I am still exhausted but as far as the constant nausea, I am feeling better...except for the occasional bout of vomiting and the fact that I still have zero appetite. The problem now is that I am getting extremely anxious! It is hard to imagine that my baby is still growing. I know it sounds silly but if you remember correctly my body has a history of not telling me when my babies stop growing. Now that I am feeling better and still not showing or feeling kicks I can't help but wonder...I know it is too early for those but it still makes me wonder. I know it will come soon enough and by the end I will be getting tired of being kicked in the ribs but for now I really need that reassurance that everything is still going ok. I have an OB appt in two weeks so I am just trying to relax as much as possible. I know stressing isn't good for the baby or for my blood pressure. I am ready to get to the fun stuff!

1 Comment:

Mrs. McKinsey said...

You are constantly in my prayers. You have come a long way, and have endured much heartache, so it is no surprise to me that this point in your life has you anxious and asking questions. But I feel in my heart that EVERYTHING is going to be just fine <3 I've really enjoyed following your pregnancy so far! Can't wait to see that little baby at the end =]