Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I got nothing...

There isn't much to say. I am not pregnant. Again. We are taking a break for a while. I have an appointment with my RE on Oct 13 to discuss what is going on and what our options might be. I am going to take the time off to work on losing some weight. The only difference between 2007 when I got pregnant 3 times and 2008 when I can't get pregnant is about 20 pounds. After being pregnant and depressed 3 times back to back and then the 9 weeks I was confined to my couch after my foot surgeries I did gain weight. I need to try to get back to where I was when I was able to get pregnant. That is the only difference I can think of that is preventing us from getting pregnant now. I have to take a month off at least before starting a new cycle but I will see how I feel at the end of it and decide then if I want or need to wait even longer.

Not much else to say...I just wonder if it is ever going to happen for us.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, both of you. I say a prayer every night for you. Leave it in
God's hands and thank God you two are so strong and have each other.
We love you both....
Aunt T.

Our Little June Bug said...

It will happen for you guys, I just know it. As hard as it is, try to stay strong. I am rooting for you!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I think God brought me here to your blog. My OB says if I can carry a baby, anyone can. Long story short, if that is possible, I have severe endometriosis resulting in the loss of one ovary and after years of infertility, conceived and miscarried three times in eighteen months. The next baby is turning 14 soon! The next miracle baby almost died from congenital heart defects and is twelve! Over the years, there was another angel baby, then my eight year old, one more sweet angel, and finally Baby Jack came when I was forty one! He is now finally potty training at three! I have lived your joy, grief, worry, and despair so many years. As I told my doc when he was so worried about me, "I have an ovary, a uterus, and a husband. I might be crazy but I'm going to keep trying." I am so glad I did, I know you feel like you are running on a treadmill getting nowhere. Enjoy today and follow your dream, you are already a mommy, and someday, somehow, you will be caring for the child you are meant to raise and you will find peace which is my prayer for you.