Yesterday's baseline ultrasound was perfect. Ovaries were nice and quiet so I started my Femara today...WAKE UP OVARIES!!! Tuesday I will start my Follistim and the Follicle scan will be the following Monday. I am not sure if the acupuncture has done anything or if it is in my head but I have been more relaxed and calm since Thursday. I don't know what it is but I just hope it stays this way! I have another appt. for acupuncture this week on Thursday. I am getting excited again and part of me is saying to not get my hopes up that this cycle will be the one but I also can't sit here and think the worst.
So that is where we are...ready to move on and try again.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
And here we go again...
Posted by April Finch, Independent Thirty-One Consultant at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment