I have a new blog! I will continue this one for documenting our little peanut as she grows and learns new things. I love the idea of being able to look back and have all the little moments and milestones captured forever. I am better at this than a baby book...haven't really started one of those! Oh, and I need to get to work on my scrapbooking too but I have a new distraction...my new camera! I love it and I am so excited to learn more about it and learning how to take better pictures. The goal is to get to where I can have a little studio in the basement (once we get it finished) and do portraits. I am leaning towards maternity, baby and kids mostly so I am really excited to get things going and see where this takes me. My new blog is April Snaps 365 and you can subscribe using the link at the top right to get automatic updates! Speaking of subscriptions...I have also added that feature to this blog as well. So for those of you that get automatic emails this will be the last one you recieve unless you click the link at the top right of this blog as well (link to the actual blog should be at the bottom of your email). This way I make sure that only the people that actually WANT to read my ramblings will get automatic emails!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment